Frequently Asked Questions
How often do you go to Crete?
- We do a run to Crete every month
Do you deliver to any other islands other than Crete?
- We will visit any island as long as we have a full van to do so, whether that is made up of many part loads or
one full loads.
How long will my goods take to get to Crete?
- The journey itself takes 4/5 days, the most you should have to wait is 2 weeks door to door.
Do you transport animals?
- No, we do not transport animals.
Do you transport vehicles?
- We can transport small vehicles like motorbikes, scooters etc. We may be able to ship small cars but would
need to know the weight of the vehicle.
Do you have insurance?
- We have goods in transit insurance to the value of £30,000 for the goods we carry. We also hold Public
Liability insurance and a valid International Operators Licence..
Are there terms for collection and delivery?
- We do charge for collection in the UK, delivery in Crete is included in the quote we give you.
- Collection should be from one address and delivery should be from one address to first floor only
- Other exceptions by prior arrangement and will be subject to an extra charge.
Who will pack my items?
- Customers are responsible for packing their own items and furniture where necessary
- All items and furniture must be clearly labelled with the customers name, destination and phone number
Do you supply packing materials?
- We do not generally supply packing materials but could arrange to do so if necessary for a small charge.
If I have more furniture than I thought how will I be charged?
- You will be charged for the actual volume or weight of your final load (whichever is the greater). Final price
will be determined at collection or delivery to our depot.
How do you charge?
- Charges are determined by the volume in cubic metres or the weight in kg, you will be charged for whichever
is the most of the two.
Do you apply extra charges?
- The only extra charge is the VAT from the UK outward journeys. All port fees etc are included in the price we
How does the payment work?
- UK personal cheque, cash, bank draft, bank transfer paid in advance (goods will not be released until
payment clears the bank account).
Can you store my goods?
- Yes we can store your goods in the UK in secure dry storage containers and also have a warehouse in Crete
Is there a time limit for storage?
- There is no time limit but fees will apply to long term storage.
|"Thanks again for your prompt and
excellent service, we will not hesitate
to recommend you or use you again if
Ted and Marion, Drapanos
Paros Rhodes Evia
WHITE VAN MAN REMOVALS
- Door to door removals
- Part load or full loads.
- Monthly runs to Crete
- Friendly, reliable service
Call now for a quote!!
|White Van Man Removals is the trading name of Swallows Oast Transport
Swallows Oast Farm, Park Lane, Whatlington, East Sussex TN33 0NR.
solutions. Moving to Crete, Moving to France, Moving to Germany, Moving to Italy, Moving to Greece, Moving to Crete, Moving to Europe. Removals to Crete, Removals to France, Removals to Germany, Removals to Europe. Brits in Crete, Brits in France, Brits in Germany. Removals
in Hastings, Battle removals, Whatlington removals, Rye removals, Hurst Green removals, Hawkhurst removals, Ninfield removals, Crowhurst removals, Heathfield removals, Hartfield removals, Wadhurst removals, Uckfield removals, Lewes removals, Brighton removals, Seaford